Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Getting started

Well here goes our first attempt at an online journal to keep our family and friends up to date on what's going on in our lives. We don't always get the chance to talk with everyone on a regular basis, so we thought this would help. There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes! I will try to update the journal several times each week. Lord knows life with four children gives me plenty to write about!

Pavan is out of town tonight for a 2 day class just south of Wausau. The class didn't get over until 7 this evening, and starts again at 7 in the morning, so we thought it'd be easier for him to just stay the night in a hotel down there. Right now I have all the kids in my room, Amaya, Noah and Kindra are in my bed. Anna is in the toddler bed. And of course Coal is right in the middle of it all!

Well, I'm happy to have this "blog" started. Kindra will think I'm so cool now that I have my own blog, haha.

I will write more soon. For now, I'm heading to bed!

Rebecca

No comments: