Just a quick update so you can all see a few pictures of what the girls have been up to in KC. We drove all the way through on Saturday, arrived just before 10PM. As you can imagine, we've been in high demand since arriving! Becky was off work Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday so we spend pretty much all day with her. Took a trip to the mall, spent a lot of time at Cindy's house, visited with my brother and Kierra. Today we are just hanging out at the house and catching up on some things, like laundry. Right now it's 10:15, Kindra and Anna are still in bed! It's been a busy summer, I think we could all sleep for a couple of days straight at this point!
Noah made it to Texas with no trouble. It sounds like he's having a great time, but it's certainly strange not having him around! I've been holding Aiden to get my little boy fix, he's just the right size, haha. The good thing is that I was able to do some shopping at the mall that I've been putting off...Noah isn't much of a mall fan!! Of course right when I went up to pay for my items, a big storm came along and knocked out the power to the entire mall!! It was pretty creepy, but we decided to wait out the storm in the mall and eventually were able to pay for our things. I was hoping for a good storm while I was here...never thought it would be in the middle of Independence Center!
I'll write more soon! Tomorrow night Kierra is staying the night with us, and Friday night Kindra, Anna and Kierra are going camping with Grandma and Grandpa Sullivan at Watkin's Mill.
More later,
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment