Hello to everyone from Fort Worth, TX. I use red letters, because it's hot here!! I nearly started crying when I got online and realized it's only 61 degrees in Rhinelander!! We've driven a long way in the last week, and there truly is no place like home!
We spent the weekend in Kansas City, and had a nice time visiting with family and resting, doing laundry....before we headed on to TX. We left KC Monday morning and drove to Fort Worth, where we are staying with Pavan's brother, Suman. He has a big house with lots of bedrooms, so it's very nice. Much better than a hotel room, the children have lots of room to play and we can visit with his Mom and Suman. We will leave this afternoon and head to Big Spring, Pavan's parent's house.
Yesterday we went to the Dallas World Aquarium in downtown Dallas. The kids had a great time, it was so neat inside. Looked like a rainforest and there were a lot of interesting animals. However, I have to tell you all....the aquarium inside Mall of America is still better. We'll be going there for Amaya's birthday, I can't wait!
The one horrible part of yesterday was that Amaya got hurt again. We were relaxing in this out of the way area that had a couch and chair, Amaya went to get off my lap and when she jumped down to the floor she lost her balance and bumped her head on the coffee table. I handed her to Kindra so I could get up, and Kindra said she was bleeding. I couldn't believe it, she barely hit the table. Well, she cut it deep and needed stitched. Everyone who worked there came running over and surrounded us, made a big scene. They were so apologetic, asking if we needed anything. Once we got done filling out the accident forms and assured them we didn't need any medical attention, we headed back to Fort Worth. Picked up some liquid bandage and cleanser, and glued the cut back together. Poor Amaya, of course it was the same side as her black eye....I wonder if that made the skin more prone to breaking when she hit the table. I'll send pictures, I know you all love that stuff!
Ok, my thoughts are a jumble so I'm sure my journal is too. Sorry, I'll write more later in the week!
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment