Thursday, August 10, 2006

Vacation Schedule

I apologize to those of you who are automatically notified via email when I post a new journal entry. You were probably notified that I posted a new entry last night, and then couldn't find it when you looked! I had put our vacation schedule online last night, but then deleted it later when we decided to make some changes to the schedule....and by then I was just too tired to correct anything.

We had made some changes to the schedule to be back in Rhinelander for Kindra's junior high orientation on the 31st. She really wants to attend orientation, as this will be her first year in the junior high...but finally agreed to forego the orientation since Pavan's brother Duemani won't be in Big Spring until August 27th...and there just isn't any way to be in Big Spring to visit with Duemani, and still make it back to Rhinelander on the 30th. It's a 1500 mile road trip, and with four children.....well it's exhausting to say the least!!! We certainly don't want to come back from vacation needing a vacation!!

Pavan is going to talk with his parents tonight to solidify our schedule, but I know for sure that we will be in Liberty early in the evening on the 18th (Friday), and will be spending the weekend in Liberty (19th and 20th). We will leave Monday morning to head to Texas. We will be back in Liberty on the 31st or 1st, but only for a day before we head to Madison to visit with Pavan's friend Sidney and wife Valerie (Sidney's wife, not Pavan's haha), and my friend Romney. Congratulations to Romney, her husband Todd, and daughter Kate. They have a new baby in their house, little Sadie.....I can't wait to see you all!

I will try to get online tonight and firm up our vacation schedule!

Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Kindra will have to miss her junior high orientation - I know she was looking forward to it.  It was a very unselfish thing for her to give up something she really had her heart set on.

I hope your trip here last month wasn't too stressful for you and the kids because I know it was pretty crazy in the house (especially since it's much smaller than you're used to).

It would be insane to try to make a 1500 mile trip in one day especially when you have 4 children with you.  Just the drive from Rhinelander to Liberty is very tiring to do in one day.  Besides what kind of vacation is that when you'd be wearing yourself out - vacations are supposed to be relaxing and fun.

Be sure to say hi to Duemani - he is such a nice young man.

Love, Mom