Just a quick note to let you all know that Anna is going to be baptized on May 17th during the Thursday morning mass at her school. She wanted to have it done during the school mass, but I wasn't sure that was a possibility. Well, it turns out that Anna's teacher, Mrs.Barnes, and her husband, are going to be Anna's Godparents. Mrs.Barnes asked if we would consider having Anna baptized during the school mass, because she thought the other children would love to see Anna being baptized. So, the 17th it is!
I realize none of our family will be able to make it up for the baptism, and just wanted to let you all know that it's ok! I know several of you are coming up a few days later for the dance recital, and it will be great to see you then!
Gotta run, I have been insanely busy the past few days. This is such a busy time of year, and working with the pregnancy resource center already has me on my toes! Next week I will be attending training for two full days, and today I was asked to draft a new set of by-laws....and to hopefully have it done before next Friday!!
More later,
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment