Just a few notes...
1) Be sure the check out youtube.com, I posted two new videos of Amaya at her Movin' and Groovin' class.
2) We will be heading to Kansas City around the 7th of July. We will stay there for two weeks, then head back to Rhinelander on the 22nd, when my brother heads up here for his vacation. We'll probably stay in La Crosse on the 22nd, then head the rest of the way into Rhinelander on the 23rd. Chris is bringing my dad's pop up camper (so we can go camping in the UP...Upper Peninsula of Michigan...while he is here), so he's going to stop at a KOA on the way. We'll probable be staying at the Stoney Creek Inn, and visiting Caribou Coffee the next morning, yummy!
3) I need anyone who is planning to come with us to Mall of America this fall to email me with any dates in September and October that WILL NOT work for you to come. We really want to pick a weekend when everyone can make it... I know some of you have other trips planned, so I just need to know about those ahead of time. I'd like to make a decision by the first part of August, so that those of you flying into Minneapolis will have plenty of time to get your tickets.
Not much going on around our house. Kindra comes home from camp tomorrow morning. We are planning to head down to Marshfield on Saturday to look at some model homes, and then to Wausau to run some errands. Then one week home with all the kids before Anna heads to camp for a week. Then down to KC for 2 weeks, then my brother and his family to Rhinelander for 2 weeks! Whew!
More later!
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment