Things are busy as usual around our house. Anna is gone to Girl Scout camp until Friday, then we leave Saturday for our 2 week vacation through the Dakotas. Sorry I've not kept up with the journal, this summer has been hectic. For the last week and a half I've been fighting a terrible cold that just seems to get worse every day. At this point I've decided it's actually my fall allergies getting an early start, and have started taking an insane amount of allergy medications and inhalers to try and get it all under control. Until I get it all straightened out, I'm almost afraid to leave the house!! The amount of pollen and such in the air literally takes my breath away...
Here is our itinerary for our trip. You can still reach us via email (most of the campground have wireless internet and I am taking my laptop along) or via cell phone. For those of you who didn't receive the email, I have a new cell phone number. 715-401-0095
More later,
Rebecca
August 11th Leave Rhinelander, stay overnight in St.Paul, MN (St.Paul East RV Park 651-436-6436)
August 12th Attend Day Out with Thomas in Stillwater, MN....then drive on to Sioux Falls, SD (Sioux Falls KOA 605-332-9987)
August 13th Spend the day in Sioux Falls, SD, overnight at Sioux Falls KOA again
August 14th Drive from Sious Falls, SD to DeSmet, SD...location of the Ingalls Homestead, as in Laura Ingalls Wilder! We will actually be camping on the homestead! (Ingalls Homestead 605-776-3594)
August 15th Spend the day in DeSmet, SD...the little town on the prairie
August 16th Drive from DeSmet, SD to Hill City, SD. This will be our base camp for all of our adventures in the Black Hills. (Mount Rushmore/Hill City KOA 605-574-2525)
August 17th, 18th, 19th Exploring the Black Hills
August 20th Leave Hill City, SD for Bismarck, ND (Bismarck KOA 701-222-2662)
August 21st Spend the day in Bismarck, overnight at Bismarck KOA again
August 22nd Leave Bismarck for Fargo, ND (Moorhead/Fargo KOA 218-233-0671)
August 23rd Spend the day in Fargo, overnight at Fargo KOA again
August 24th Leave Fargo, ND for Bemidji, MN (Bemidji KOA 800-562-1742)
August 25th Our 5th Wedding Anniversary Leave Bemidji WI for Hayward WI (Hayward KOA 715-634-2331)
August 26th Home

No comments:
Post a Comment