We made it back to Rhinelander just in time to see the B team's 3rd game, which they won. I think they lost the other two.
The A team did awesome! Huge improvement in their performance since Tuesday's game, and they won two of the three games. All of the games were very close, which is a good sign. Our skills are about the same level as the other 7th grade teams in the area, so far. Next Tuesday we have our first away game, at DC Everest, which is one of two middle schools in Wausau. This is a bitter debate subject here in Rhinelander...why do we, a school from a town of 7000 people, play DC Everest, a school from a town of 37,000???? We lose every time. Not to jinx our team...but statistics will show you that their team is bound to be better, they have more kids to choose from and a lot more resources!! After all, Kindra's team is being coached by her science teacher and her husband, who is a fireman!!
Anyway, the win tonight was awesome. The girls were so excited, and it was great to see! I pulled out my 35 mm camera to take some pictures, I wasn't happy with the quality of the indoor pictures my digital camera was taking. So, once I take up the entire roll I'll get those posted on here too.
More later,
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment