Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dance pictures

Noah and Amaya got their dance pictures back last night, so I thought I'd scan them to let you all see. Noah's dance is Rappin' Tappin' and Amaya's dance is Barnyard Boogie. She's the only pig!

We should get Anna's tap pictures back next week, but her ballet ones haven't been taken yet due to a delay in costume delivery.

I have wallet sized photos for everyone who wants one. If you want to order a bigger copy, let me know. A 5x7 is $14.50 and an 8X10 is $17.50. Email me at BeccaKC@aol.com.

Also, I ordered some extra copies of Anna and Kindra's school pictures. If anyone didn't get a picture just let me know and I'll email you with what sizes I have available.

One more thing...here's a link to the house we've made an offer on in Sioux Falls. The second picture on the bottom row is the laundry room, wonderful!

http://hjnteam.com/property_dtl.asp?type=RS&propid=37000

More later,

Rebecca

No comments: