Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Anna's dance pictures

Anna got her tap pictures back last night. Still haven't heard when her ballet pictures will be taken. It's such a neat costume, they are dancing to a song from Mary Poppins and they all have Mary Poppins costumes, complete with a parasol. So pretty! Might be another month before I get those back though, but I'll scan them and share them with you when I get them.

We have an appointment on May 8th to have Anna's first communion portraits done. The sitting fee covers 4 people, so I plan to take all four kids in to have pictures done together while we're at it. Probably some of Amaya alone too...I'll post the proofs online so you can all decide which pictures you'd like to order. And remember, I have extra school pictures of Kindra and Anna. If anyone needs school pictures of them, please email me ASAP!!! I have 3x5, 2x3 (big wallets) and small wallets available. Whatever is left over next month the kids will be giving out at school with their new address and phone number and email address so they can stay in touch with their friends after we move.

Big news from Anna....she did her first reconciliation this morning after the school mass! Reconciliation (better known as confession) is the second sacrament of initiation. The first was baptism, which she did last May.  The second is reconciliation, and the third is communion (which she will be doing on May 4th). These are all very sacred and special moments, and I ask that you keep Anna in your thoughts as she prepares for these events.

A couple of prayer requests...first one is for a little boy named Tyler Olson. He is the grandson of my Uncle Richard and is currently in Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City. He is a very sick little boy, he and his family need all of our thoughts and prayers. Also, I ask that you all remember my surgery on Monday. It's not a big deal, but I would appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers!

More later,

Rebecca

No comments: