Like always, I am having a great deal of difficulty accessing the internet using the wireless connection at the camp ground. After an hour of messing around with it, I seem to have a connection for right now, so thought I'd attempt to upload some pictures of the new house. We closed on the house yesterday morning, after we dropped the 2 dogs and 4 cats off at a kennel in Sioux Falls. We've been insanely busy, and will probably be just as busy for the next month or so. If you try to call and can't get in touch with us, just leave a message or send me a text message or email. Honestly, finding time to talk is hard. I can always send a text or email no matter how loud and crazy things are in the camper!
My cell # 605-201-1882
Pavan's cell # 605-359-6972
More later,
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment