OK, so the title says Swim Class....and there aren't any pictures of swim class. I have a good excuse. For some reason, my camera wasn't working Saturday morning when it came time to leave for swim class. It was beeping and showing some error message, I was so irritated! The whole time at class, I was wondering what to do...send it back to be repaired again, buy another digital camera (we've been talking about maybe getting a really nice one before our trip to Alaska). We even went to Office Max to look at the prices of cameras, so we could compare prices to other stores. Then we got home, and the camera was working fine. Geez.
Anyway, Noah and Anna had swim class Saturday morning. This was Noah's first ever swim class, and he did awesome! I even told Pavan that I thought they would advance Noah to the next level during the next session of swim class, because he's so comfortable in the water. Well, this morning (Monday) his instructor actually called me. She said that Noah's skills are so advanced, she would recommend moving him into the next level already! Way to go Noah!! So starting next Saturday (we'll be out of town this Saturday), he will be in the Seahorse class instead of the Pike class. In the Seahorse class, they start learning how to swim on their own, without a float belt. Also, turns out I accidentally signed Anna up for a class that she'd already passes, so I was able to enroll her in the next higher class starting next week too. They will both be at 920 instead of 1010. Darn!
On Sunday, Anna had a birthday party for her friend Lauryn, who lives near our house. Lauryn's cousin, Ali, is a friend of Kindra's (Ali also lives near our house)...and she was helping out at the party, so Kindra went over to help with the party too. They had around 15 eight year old girls coming to the party, so I guess they could use the extra hands! Lauryn is the girl who Anna went to the Wisconsin Dells with last summer. While they were at the party, Pavan and I took the little ones and ran some errands. Then we took them to see a movie, Arthur and the Incredibles. As usual, Noah was content to sit there with popcorn, soda and Skittles. And as usual, Amaya was restless and only sat through about half of the movie. The other half she spent in the game room and running around with me. One of these days she'll surprise us and sit through an entire movie!
As I said, we will be out of town this weekend. We are leaving Friday when Pavan gets home from work, and will be back sometime Monday. The children are out of school next Monday, so we thought it would be nice to take a trip to visit our friends in Madison, Romney and Todd (with 4 year old Kate and 5 month old Sadie....and baby number 3 due in August!!) and Sidney and Valerie (who are expecting a baby in June). Remind me not to drink the water in Madison! We are so excited to see all of them again, we had such a great time together in September. Noah and Kate have potential to become great friends, they are so much alike...which is nice...Romney and I are able to compare horror stories, haha.
The rest of the week looks as busy as ever. Gym ventures tomorrow morning with Amaya, dance class tomorrow night, gymnastics in Weston Wednesday night, Mini Mites for Noah on Thursday, leave town on Friday! Pavan is off work next week, we are hoping to meet with our realtor and the land surveyor to see where we stand on getting our lots listed by spring!
More later,
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment