Thursday, May 17, 2007

Anna's Baptism

I just wanted to get online real quick to share the pictures of Anna's baptism with you all. It went great, Anna was so beautiful!!

Mom got here last night, flew into Rhinelander just after 10PM. She will be here until next Wednesday.

Tonight is another dress rehearsal (our 3rd one this week!) in Merrill. Last night Kindra and Noah had dress rehearsal. They both did awesome!! I couldn't believe Noah did such a great job. I was worried about him even going out on stage, but he went out AND ended up on a top platform to dance! I know the pictures are blury, it was so dark in there and without a tripod I wasn't able to hold the camera still enough to get a clear picture. HOWEVER....I am going to put a couple of videos on YouTube when I am done with the journal entry. One of Noah's dance, and one of Kindra's hip hop dance. Noah is pretty easy to find, he's on the top right side of the screen. Kindra is right in the middle, back row on the stage (not on a riser), she is one of the only ones wearing a black hat.

More later!

Rebecca

No comments: