Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mall of America and Amaya's birthday

We had a great time at Mall of America last weekend for Amaya's birthday. I apologize that it's taken me so long to get these pictures online, it's a lot of work combining my pictures with my mom's pictures, and then getting them all in the right order for the journal! I can easily organize them by date taken in my computer's picture folder, but as soon as I upload them to the AOL journal, they get scrambled up, it drives me crazy!!!!

Can't believe our baby is three years old!!

Be sure to check out the very last picture, it's Kindra's volleyball team...well half of them. She played on B team this particular day. She has 2 more games this week, both away games (Merrill and Medford), then the season is over! Anna has 2 more weeks of flag football and then it's over too. Then maybe a breather before basketball starts for Kindra and competition season starts for Anna's gymnastics!

I'll try to add captions later, need to run and pick Kindra up from her Red Cross babysitting class.

PS Anna sang at mass this morning, it was wonderful!

More later,

Rebecca

No comments: