For some reason I couldn't get the pictures to work on yesterday's journal entry, so I just deleted all of them and decided to add them by themselves today.
We are surviving the hotel just fine. Hard getting everyone settled down and into bed at night, but it's nice only having 2 rooms to keep clean! My Suburban is in the shop today, so we are just hanging out at the hotel. They had a shuttle service that brought us back to the hotel, so that was nice. Might walk across the street to the library later, or maybe go swimming again.
I wanted to let everyone know that Anna tried out for the school Christmas play last week, and found out that she got a part! Only 5 of the 3rd graders got a part, so it's a pretty big deal. She's the little shepard, which is the part she wanted. I wanted to let you all know so you could make arrangements to be here if you wanted to. I don't have the exact date for the play right now, it will most likely be sometime the week of December 17th. I will try to get specifics ASAP.
More later,
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment