I don't have time to write much, I have to leave in 10 minutes to pick the children up from school and then head to Merrill for dance class. I just wanted to try and get some picutres online for everyone. These are pictures from Pavan's trip to New Orleans last week and pictures from our trip to the apple orchard last weekend. We had a great time and brought home 50 pounds of apples that we picked! I've been busy making and canning everything you can imagine that uses apples...and I've not even gone through one bag of apples yet!
If the pictures are all out of order, I apologize. I'll try to get online tonight or tomorrow and sort through them, straighten them out and maybe even add captions!
A couple of reminders...first of all we are leaving this Thursday for Kansas City. We will arrive in KC at 9PM Thursday and head back to Rhinelander at 6PM on Sunday. Supposed to get into Rhinelander at 1015PM Sunday. You can reach us on our cell phones or at my mom's house if you need us for anything.
Second, I hope everyone will remember our family and especially my mom in your prayers today. Today marks one year since Allen died. Hard to believe it's already been a year, although I have to say this last year has been the longest of my life. Losing someone you love simply changes everything.
More later,
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment