Friday, July 21, 2006

The girls are home from camp! I picked them up at 130 this afternoon. They look like they've been at camp for a week, too. They are covered with bug bites, bruises, scratches, and sun tans. Oh, and they are dirty, haha. They had a great time and can't wait to go back next year. I only got one letter from Kindra while they were gone, and none from Anna. She said she had written to me but lost the letter. So then she wrote me another letter but never got it mailed. She gave it to me when I picked them up, it was only two sentences! I don't mind though, I'm just happy they had a great time.

Tonight we are doing laundry, and then packing our suitcases to head to Kansas City in the morning. Kindra is going to see a movie with her friends at 720 tonight. I told her she might want to take a shower first, they kind of smell like the lake!

Anna was so thrilled when she saw her bedroom! Kindra was a little jealous, I think. She was especially upset when she saw the combination dry erase/cork board in Anna's room because she had wanted one of them for her own room. I was happy to finally be able to do something for Anna, she never asks for anything.

Not much else going on around here. Pavan is on call, so hopefully he'll make it home at a decent hour so we can all spend some time together before we leave town in the morning.

I'll take my computer with me to KC, so hopefully I'll find the time to do some journal entries while I am there.

More later!

Rebecca

No comments: