Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Catching up on pictures

I wanted to catch up on all the pictures I haven't put on here yet, from the last week and a half. First are pictures of our cook out on top of the scenic mountain in Big Spring. Pictures of Pavan's family, pictures of our time in Madison, and a few of Kindra and Anna's first days of school. I will take more tomorrow when Noah heads to school for his first day.

We are happy to be home after our vacation. It was very hectic getting back around 4PM on Monday, then trying to hurry and get everything put away and ready for school the next morning. I think we will all just crash this weekend and hopefully get caught up on some rest.

Kindra is enjoying middle school, and actually loves her hour long bus ride to and from school because several of her friends ride the bus with her. So, basically it's just social hour. I had offered to drive her to school on the days Noah has preschool so she wouldn't have to get up so early, but she said she'd rather ride the bus. Go figure.

Today is Anna's first day of school. We went in for orientation yesterday, and after she met her teacher and realized a good friend of hers sits right beside her, she wasn't nervous anymore. She also signed up for the Nativity Catholic School Choir, which consists of children from 2nd-8th grade. They practice every Wednesday after school, and lead the music for mass once each month. She's excited about it, but I have to say I was surprised when she jumped at the opportunity.

Our hectic school year schedule starts next week. Anna has gymnastics on Monday night, Amaya has a Gym Ventures class on Tuesday mornings at the YMCA, all the children (Kindra Anna and Noah) have dance in Merrill on Tuesday night, Anna has choir on Wednesday afternoon, Kindra has youth group on Wednesday nights,  Anna has gymnastics on Thursday night, Anna has football on Saturday mornings, and we have church/Sunday school on Sunday mornings. Kindra is still deciding whether she's going to sign up for the basketball traveling team, and she will be attending Girls Night Out every other Thursday evening (it's a program through the YMCA for girls in 6th grade and up), and monthly Teen Nights at the YMCA (7-11PM on a Saturday night, co-ed.....they can eat, watch movies, swim, play basketball, etc.).  I need to buy a planner so we can keep up with everything! It's crazy but it's not too bad really. I have all day to get things done around the house, and all but dance class is right here in Rhinelander.

Better go, Noah slept in his own bed for the past two nights so we are taking a trip to the park before nap time.

Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew!  That wore me out just reading about the activities.  But I'm so glad the girls are in the swing with school and can't wait to hear about Noah's first day at school.

Love, Mom