We haven't really done anything at all today, at least nothing out of the ordinary. I've been doing some laundry, cleaning up around the house, and watching the children play outside most of the day. It's around 68 degrees, and was very sunny earlier today but it clouding up now. I'm not sure if it's supposed to rain, but I won't complain if we get a nice downpour.
Yesterday evening, around 8, Kindra went running outside because she saw someone outside. Dave from across the street had driven his ATV over to our house, and was pulling Hailey and a friend of hers in a trailer he was pulling behind. It's a pretty cool trailer, reminds me of a wagon you'd take on a hayride. He asked if Kindra could go for a ride with them for a few minutes, and next thing I know Kindra was on the phone asking if she could stay at Hailey's for the night. I really didn't want her to, I feel more comfortable knowing she's here to help me out when Pavan is gone....but I let her stay. By then it was close to bedtime for the little ones anyway, and I told her to be home by 10 in the morning.
So today Dave asked if Kindra and Anna could go see a movie with them. They were all going to see RV, which Kindra has been wanting to see. So around 1230 they came by and picked up the girls to go to the movie. They had a really good time. I do wish we had a babysitter here in Rhinelander so we could go out and do things like that with the kids. Noah will finally sit through a movie, but now Amaya won't. I know eventually they will all be old enough to behave for something like that, but for now I feel like we're chained to the house because it's so difficult to take the little ones out. It was a lot easier when Amaya was a little baby because she would at least sit still, but now that she's running around everywhere....well it's just impossible!!
I have been looking through some brochures I picked up yesterday about travel trailers. I went by this place in Rhinelander that sells a lot of travel trailers, but after 30 minutes of walking around looking for someone to help me, I finally gave up and just went home. It was pretty frustrating. I've been looking online too but nobody will give you prices online, so I can't even get a feel for what the ones I like would cost. Hopefully we can get back to the place in Rhinelander, or the one in Minocqua or Eagle River, once Pavan gets back in town so we can at least know how much we're looking at needing to save.
Pavan gets back Tuesday night and then is off the rest of the week, I think. So we've been making all the appointments we needed to for when he's off work. Right now we need to get the dogs into a groomer, and get them to the vet for some bloodwork, and for some Frontline....to prevent any more problems from ticks. Also, Abby has a sore on her ankle area where she's been gnawing at her foot. I'm not sure if it's hurting her, or why she's chewing on herself like that...but I hope the vet can make her feel better. Once they get their baths, I'll try to keep them in the house a little more.
Nothing else going on around here. Right now I can hear a mourning dove outside, it sounds so pretty.
Have a good week. Will write more once Pavan gets back in town.
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment