Tuesday, October 3, 2006

The new four (plus 7) letter word....fundraising

I had to add another entry today to ask (beg) your help in a fundraiser Noah and Anna are doing for school. They are selling calendars, Anna has to sell 11 and Noah has to sell 5. They are actually pretty nice, about the size of a checkbook, a little bigger. They are full of Catholic holidays, school events, and advertisements for Rhinelander businesses......NONE of which will be of any help to anyone we know (haha) but we still have to sell them. They are $10 each, and if you don't buy some, I can guarantee what you will all be receiving for Christmas from us this year!!!

Seriously though, if anyone is interested in one of these calendars, please let me know. BeccaKC@aol.com. We would really appreciate any help we can get in this mandatory fundraiser. Usually I'm the one mom who refuses to let my children participate in fundraisers, since I always end up buying several items I don't need or particularly want just so the kids can get some stupid prize from the fundraising company. But this time it's mandatory.....there goes my easy button!

Hope you are all having a great week. We are slowly recovering from our trip to Mall of America. It was so much fun, but absolutely exhausting, as I said before.

Poor Pavan got stung by a bee last night, and his hand was so swollen I don't know how he managed in the OR today! And Anna has a toenail that's in the process of falling off, a major trauma according to her! Otherwise, nothing new going on in our house. But I'm sure that'll change soon enough....

Happy birthday (29 and holding....) to my sister Becky!

More later,

Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know how quickly that last comment would change did you, Becca.  Thanks for being with us during this trying time.  You are a blessing to us.

Love, Mom