Thursday, April 17, 2008

A few more pictures of the kittens...

All of the kittens are doing well. Callie has become quite the protective mother though, every time I try to hold one of the kittens for a minute, she runs out from under the bed and snatches it back! Earlier today I wanted to move all of the kittens out from under the bed so I could change the linens. Callie was grabbing the kittens and taking them back under the bed faster than I could get them out. I finally had to block the entrance with my body just to have a few seconds to throw some new towels under there! She's such a good mama! We'll take her hint and leave the kittens alone for now, certainly don't want to upset any of them.

If you look closely at the pictures, you can pick out all 6 kittens. One black, one orange, one white with black markings. The three white/orange kittens are all different. One of them looks to have fluffy hair, one has 2 rows of spots running down it's back, and the other has a short coat and an orange head. At least they are all different, when Sweetie Pea had her kittens they were all black with one tortie (my mom's cat, Jasmine). We had to make friendship bracelets to tie around their necks to tell them apart!

So far two kittens have homes, one with a friend of Anna and one with a friend of Kindra. Both wonderful families, so I'm very excited! One other kitten possibly has a home, so that leaves three! We will keep Callie.

Finally a calm evening around here. I didn't enroll Noah and Amaya in this session of swim lessons, so Thursdays are free for now. We will be working on Anna's science fair project tonight.

More later,

Rebecca

No comments: