Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Update on kittens...

I spoke too soon! Amaya and I were just upstairs watching Callie and her kittens, and when I started counting heads, this time I counted 6!! So I pulled all of them away from Callie to make sure, and there are indeed 6 kittens! I guess she wasn't done having them yet when we checked on her this morning. There are now four speckled kittens (three with orange patches and one with black patches). Hoping some of them end up with multi colored patches like Callie. Also one black kitten and one orange kitten. Not sure if they are boys or girls yet, I might check on that later. They scream so loud when I take them away from their mommy! She's still purring though...wish all human mothers loved their babies as much as she loves hers!

If anyone wants one of the kittens, or knows of a good and loving person who would want one of the kittens, please email me at BeccaKC@aol.com. I will have them all checked by the vet and given their first set of shots (maybe 2 sets, I don't remember the ages they are due, I will call the vet today). The only things I ask is that they are spayed or neutered within a year, and that if for any reason you find you can no longer keep the cat you will let me know first!! I hate to think of any of them ending up dumped in the country to fend for themselves (like Callie was) or left in an animal shelter.

More later,

Rebecca

No comments: