Here are the pictures I promised to get online this weekend. The first one was pretty cute, Amaya took off her diaper and pants and ran to Noah's potty. She didn't do anything, but I guess it's a first step toward potty training. And it was cute.
The other pictures are from our trips to the park this week, some from Hodag Park (which is right on Boom Lake) and some from Pioneer Park, which has the Logging/Train Museum. Noah has been waiting all winter for the gates to open so we could get in and visit with the trains again. He calls them Butterscotch and Sugar Loaf. They are silly names Kindra gave the trains when we moved here, and they just stuck.
Then there are some pictures I took today when we toured the girl scout camp. The girls are really excited to go now, but of course now Noah keeps saying he's going to girl scout camp too. It's almost too much for Pavan to take, Noah is talking about starting dance class, going to girl scout camp, and how he wants to take gymnastics just like Anna. (I did sign him up for tap class this fall...and he might take gymnastics someday....but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let him come to girl scout camp!).
And for those of you keeping track of our potty training progress...today was a big day for Noah. Not to be graphic or anything, but he always wakes up and poops immediately....in his diaper or pull up that he wore to bed. Well today, he woke up and went straight to the potty and pooped in it! I was still sleeping, so he came over and jabbed me in the ribs to tell me what he had done. I jumped out of bed and we were doing the potty dance (quietly of course, we didn't want to wake up Amaya....and for those of you who haven't seen the potty dance, you're missing out!). He didn't have any accidents all day, and even pooped in the potty again this evening. Yeah Noah!! Potty training little boys sure is hard work, especially when that little boy is someone as hard headed as Noah!
More later,
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment