Monday, June 12, 2006

School

Yeah! Noah did fine at school. When I picked him up they were all sitting in a circle reading a book and counting together with flash cards from 1 to 10. He was all smiles when I picked him up, but fell asleep in Pavan's truck on the way home. Pavan was done at work early today so he met us at the school. We were going to stop by McDonalds and go to the park, but we just got the food and came on home since Noah and Amaya fell asleep on the way to get Kindra. I'm so happy and relieved that Noah had a good time at school today, now I'm pretty sure it will be easier to get him to go again tomorrow. I won't hold my breath though, you just never know with Noah!

The girls had a good time at school too. Even Kindra had a decent time, and was excited about some of her classes. She was especially excited about Drama and Debate. Amaya and I just rattled around the house wondering what to do! She played and ate and read some books. I did some laundry, checked my email, talked on the phone with my mom and then we ran a couple of errands on our way back to pick up the others.

More later in the week.

Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always an emotional time (for parents & children) that first day of "school".  I'm thrilled that Noah had a good time and the girls too.  Drama and Debate sound like good things for Kindra to get involved in!!!!

Mom