Noah is officially off to school, although for awhile I was wondering if I'd have to bring him back home with me. We all woke up early to make sure we'd have plenty of time to get everything ready before we left the house. Noah and Anna had to be at school at 8, so we got there around 745. Noah was so excited all the way to school, but once we got there, his mood changed drastically! He was very nervous and was begging to go back home. We took Anna to her room, and then I had Kindra stay in the hallway with Amaya while I took Noah into his room. He was very unhappy, but after 15 minutes of talking with him and holding him, we spotted a fire truck and went over to check it out. About the same time another little boy came over and was playing with a dump truck. He started talking with Noah and they were playing together. Finally Noah was ok so that I could leave. I hope he has a good time, or I'm not sure I'll ever get him back into that building!!
I'll try to get online later and let you know how his day went.
More later,
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment