This entry should be short and sweet, seeing how it's midnight and I can barely keep my eyes open! I felt like I needed to let everyone know that we made it to KC around 330 this afternoon, with no problems at all.
My brother came by to visit shortly after we got here, and before long we were all outside enjoying the sunshine and the beautiful green grass! We spent most of our time down by the pond, looking at tadpoles, catching baby frogs, and throwing dandelions into the water (well,Amaya was...). We also spent some time just rolling around in the grass. When we first got here, Amaya got out of the car and immediately pointed to the grass, like she was asking....what is this stuff??
This evening we had a girls night out. Me, Kindra, Anna, Mom, Margaret and Becky went to see a movie here in Liberty. Becky's husband, Donald came too. We had a really nice time. For the record....I am aware that Donald is not a girl. But it was still a girls night out....haha.
Tomorrow we are going to church at 1045, having an Easter egg hunt here at 230, then having some family over for supper around 530. Busy day!
Ok, about the pictures. The first one is Kindra after she climbed a tree at the hotel. Second one is Chris and Noah walking along the pond looking for tadpoles. Then Noah holding a little frog....you can't see the frog but I promise it's in his hand. It was so little, maybe the size of a nickel. I was surprised he was willing to carry it around, but he was so excited to show it to everyone, and then he threw it back in the pond. Then the last picture is one of Amaya enjoying the sunny day. Pavan was holding her and had put a flower (ok so it's a dandelion, but it's still a flower!) behind her ear. She's so cute!
I'm off to bed. More tomorrow after the Easter egg hunt!
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment