Monday, April 17, 2006

Home

I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it home safely around 230 yesterday afternoon. It was raining when we left La Crosse, but stopped raining by the time we got on the highway, and was actually sunny once we got within a couple of hours of Rhinelander.

The big surprise is that all the snow is gone, and the lakes no longer have any ice on them. The trees are just starting to bud out, so it's not very pretty here for now. Another couple of weeks and I'm sure Spring will finally arrive in the Northwoods. It's a long time coming, but I think that makes us enjoy it even more.

I will try to write more later today, but it might have to wait until tomorrow since I have Bible study tonight. Kindra has her first basketball practice with her team today, and then her first game on Thursday. Anna starts gymnastics tomorrow evening.....and of course we have dance class Thursday night. Back to our busy schedule!

We are headed to WalMart in about an hour. The bad think about vacations is the lack of food when you get home! We found some frozen pizza for dinner last night but with no milk or bread we're pretty limited until we get to the store!

Rebecca

No comments: