Today was a great day to live in the Northwoods. It was sunny, and in the upper 50s, absolutely beautiful. We spent a lot of time outside playing,as you can see from the pictures I included. The first one is of Noah riding his bike through a puddle of water in front of the house. Well Amaya saw us cheering for Noah as he splashed through the water, so she ran over and started splashing through the water too. The third picture is just to show you how beautiful it was today with the sunshine through the trees. Then a couple of Noah pulling Amaya in the wagon.
This morning I just did some work around the house, mostly trying to get some laundry done. I did manage to make two necklaces today, they are red white and blue. They turned out really nice! I had received my materials in the mail on Monday, but hadn't had a chance to sit down with them until today. I hope to get a few more made tonight if I can get the little ones to bed at a decent hour. Last night they were up very late, Noah didn't fall asleep until 11 and Amaya didn't until 1135. They slept until nearly 9 this morning. This time change is taking longer to get used to than I had hoped!
Pavan got home around noon today. I guess he'd tried to call and see if we wanted to go out for lunch, but Amaya had taken the phone off the hook at some point this morning. Oops. He showed up at home, and caught me still in my pajamas! Time seems to get away from me when I'm busy around the house! I have to admit, it was nice getting to take a shower all by myself though. I usually end up with Amaya in the shower with me unless I wait for her to take a nap in the afternoon.
This afternoon Pavan and I met with an attorney in town about all the problems with our house. The meeting went really well. He gave us a list of things he'd like us to gather before we meet with him again, but all in all we feel really good about the possibilities.
Kindra isn't feeling well tonight. She's had a horrible headache and "just feels bad all over." Apparently 5 kids were absent from school today in her class, sick with something. If she's still not feeling ok inthe morning I'll just keep her home from school. A day of rest seems to be just what they need at that point. I certainly want her well before we leave town!
I'd better get going. Time to read Amaya some books and try to get her settled into bed. Wish me luck!
Rebecca

No comments:
Post a Comment