Since Noah is currently screaming, I thought I'd use red for the color tonight. He's so tired, but he just won't give in and go to sleep. For some reason, this time change is taking awhile to get used to. To make matters worse, he fell asleep in the car when we went to pick the girls up from AWANA, and that little nap is making it even harder for him to get to sleep now.
Anyway....the pictures above really made me laugh. First of all, I was making the bed and then Amaya crawled onto the bed and tucked her legs under the top of the blankets. I thought it was cute so I thought I'd take a picture. Well Noah saw me taking pictures so he crawled up into bed with Amaya, and then they were playing peek a boo with me. It was then that I realized what a terrible case of bed head Amaya had going!! And then the one with her mouth open and her hair flying everywhere is so funny....she was yawning but it looks like she's gone mad! Truly though, her hair is out of control. I have to spray it down and brush it out several times each day, although now it's getting long enough that I can put the back part up in a pony tail or a clip to contain the frizz.
The last picture took place when I was in the bathroom washing my hands. Amaya is notorious for trying to drink my coffee, which is a bad idea for obvious reasons.....Well when I left the room she made a bee line for my coffee, which was on the table beside my bed. As I was drying my hands she started to cry, so I came out and found her lodged between the bed and the table. Now, let me explain that this happens several times each day, and always because she's trying to get to something on the table that she shouldn't have! So I snapped a picture real quick before I dislodged her.
Today was a pretty good day, and it looked so beautiful outside with the sun shining. And then I walked out....and it was freezing!!! The wind was blowing so hard that I nearly fell over!
Kindra had basketball practice again today, they will find out what team they are on later this week. They won't know what day they have practice until they find out what team they are on, but they don't have any more practice this week. After basketball Kindra's friend Taylor came over so she could go to AWANA with us tonight.
We met Pavan at Culvers at 515 to have dinner before AWANA, then dropped the kids (except for Amaya and Noah) off at church. Then we headed to WalMart for some groceries and to stock up on dog and cat food before we leave town. We got done at WalMart at 715 so we drove around some neighborhoods we'd never driven through before, and drove through downtown to check out a new store that opened. It carries some cooking equipment so we might have to check it out sometime. Then we went to pick up the girls and headed home. The last two hours have been a frenzy putting away groceries, getting everyone into a bath, and trying to get them to bed. Noah is just now laying down with Pavan, but Amaya is still going strong. I guess I'll have to start waking her up early to get her to bed early.....but it's so hard to wake a sleeping baby!!
Tomorrow I am going to get all the laundry done so we can pack out suitcases tomorrow night. We will be too busy to pack Thursday night, because we have dance class in Merrill, and I want to load the car Friday during the day so we can leave as soon as the girls get home from school.
I hope you all had a great day, and that you enjoy the pictures. Be sure to click on them to view them larger.....you'll get a much better idea of Amaya's crazy hair!
Rebecca

1 comment:
Boy, you were sure right when you were talking about Amaya's hair - what a funny picture. Looks like it has grown a LOT since you were here in March. And the one of Amaya stuck - very funny. You'd think she would get the idea pretty soon about getting stuck there. Loved the pictures.
Have a safe trip - can't wait for you to get here. Really need your opinion on the paint for the kitchen and dining room.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment